The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) up to class XII and follows the NCERT syllabus as per CBSE curriculum.
The following streams of courses are made available to the students of senior secondary:
Non medical (English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Physical Education/ Comp. Science)
Commerce (English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Maths/ Physical Education/ Comp. Science) and
Humanities (English, History, Economics, Psychology, Maths/ Phycial Education/ Comp. Science)
To keep pace with changing trends the school offers wide variety of optional subjects.
At Primary Level
- Integrated and interlinked curriculum based on the guidelines provided by CBSE.
- Activity for the holistic development
- Well designed and compacted worksheets to enhance the learning skills.
- Thematic classroom to connect knowledge to life outside the school and real life situations.
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
- Focus on learning by doing
Middle and Secondary Level
An insight to different aspects of Life
- The NCERT prescribed curriculum is followed.
- Studies are integrated with both outdoor and indoor games.
- The focus is on providing opportunity to learn through everyday experiences.
- The teacher as a guide and co-learner follows a pragmatic methodology that enlighten the spirit and quest for knowledge.
- A platform is provided for the holistic development of the potential to every individual.
Senior Secondary Level:- Par the excellence
The focus on preparation for competitive examinations.
- NCERT curriculum prescribed by CBSE is followed.
- The student council acts as a resource for the students to develop leadership quality.
- Teachers adopt holistic approach with the learner so that he is able to infer, deduce and conclude information for adapting in real life situations.
Learning is a continuous process so we as teachers and parents should also be well versed with the system. Education aims at making children capable of becoming responsible productive and useful members of the society. Assessment being an integral part gives valid information concerning student progress so we identify learning progress of students at regular time intervals on small portions of contents. Employing a variety of remedial measures of teaching based on learning needs and potential of different students. Desisting from using negative comments on the learner’s performance thus encouraging learning.
CCE implementation is a gradual shift from marking system to grading system. we adopt a child centred approach in teaching learning process.
An insight of this pattern
“I am always ready to learn but, do not always like being taught”
- Winston Churchill
This has been take care by CBSE by introducing CCE pattern for the holistic development and assessment of a learner.